Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

GLITTER CRAZY!

Yep, the title explains it all. I saw glitter, and i went for it lol.
I can't tell if I like it, or if it looks like a 6 year old did my nails... lol.
 What I used: Wet n Wild's black creme, Claire's loose glitter, elf eyeliner brush, cheap clear coat (I used petites), seche vite fast dry, don't forget to use a piece of paper underneath or some sort of tray! You know how glitter is... it'll get everywhere and stay there forever!

Paint your nail black, dip your brush in the glitter, slightly tap the brush so the glitter falls off onto your nail (while wet!) and then apply your clear coat. (I used a cheap one in case glitter was still on my brush.) Then, apply fast dry top coat, and done! :D

Now, just trying to figure out a mani for PINK Wednesday! <3
Goodnight!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Any glitter looks good on black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I done this before and I have 2 say I love putting glitter on my nails like tthis!ur nails look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's just GORGEOUS, way to go! I love the drizzly glitter effect, I'd stare at 'em all day

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute! i love glitter anything. I'm still trying to master this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the simplicity of this xx

    ReplyDelete